DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Home Exercise Bike Market by type, Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Home exercise bikes are stationery workout equipment used to improve and maintain cardiovascular health and to cut down body fat. Unlike the gym variant, the home exercise bike is used to work out from home. It consists of subparts such as saddle, handlebars, pedals, and foot straps. The machine usually do not require any form of training before use but, some variants of these equipment may require some technical knowhow to operate effectively.
The growth of the home exercise bike market can be attributed to growing health conscious population all around the world. Increase in health awareness and rise in need for active, healthy lifestyle across the world are the key drivers of the fitness equipment market. Sedentary lifestyle and changes in eating habits have led to increased health risks. Therefore, increase in awareness toward regular physical activities to maintain healthy lifestyle has boosted the growth of the exercise bike sector, in-house equipment in particular. In addition, majority of the geriatric population in developed and developing countries use unique fitness equipment to improve their cardiovascular conditions. This trend is significantly driving the market for fitness equipment. However, the high cost and availability of counterfeit exercise equipment act as the major restraint for the global market. On the contrary, rising disposable income of people and growing concerns about body image among people is expected to provide opportunities for growth for the global market.
The Home Exercise Bike market is segmented into type, sales channel and region. The type segment includes recumbent bike, upright bike, dual action bike, and interactive bike. On the basis of sales channel, the market is classified into online, and physical store. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
Key benefits for Stakeholders
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2019-2027 identify the prevailing water tank opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and supplier’s tenable stakeholder’s make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according their revenue contribution the industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the water tank industry.
- Rise in health awareness
- Increase in obese population
- Increase in government initiatives to promote healthy lifestyle
- High cost of fitness equipment
- Increase in disposable income across emerging economies
- Growing concerns about body image
- Icon Health & Fitness Inc
- Body Solid, Inc.
- Johnson Health Tech
- KPS Capital Partners
- Nautilus Inc.
- Anta Sports Products Limited
- Paradigm Health & Wellness, Inc.
- Sunny Health And Fitness
- Technogym S.P.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ymoxvt